Management Trainee Logistics (m/f) Middle East
TALKE is one of the leading international logistics service providers for the chemical and petrochemical industries. The core competencies of the company, which was founded in 1947, include the transport, storage and handling of hazardous and harmless materials in all aggregate states. In addition to this, the logistics specialist offers engineering, consulting, design and implementation of the relevant structures, processes and systems.
TALKE has more than 3,700 employees in Europe, the Middle East, India, China and the USA.
Responsible and versatile– Your tasks
- You will get to know our different fields of activity in the countries of Qatar, Dubai and Saudi Arabia (operations, administration and planning, technical services, HSSEQ, Projects).
- You will be actively involved in day-to-day business.
- You will deepen your logistical knowledge and take over independent tasks and projects quickly.
- You will gain insights into operational and planning tasks of a modern chemical logistics service provider.
- Local managers and experts will support you throughout the whole traineeship.
Qualified and motivated– Your profile
- You have a master’s degree in engineering, logistics, supply chain management, chemistry or a comparable subject
- You are fluent in English (spoken and written) and may even have additional language skills.
- You are highly motivated, a passionate learner and eager to develop new skills continuously.
- You are a team player and able to work and motivate people from various cultures.
- You have a desire to live and work abroad in the long term.
Attractive and diversified- Our job offer
A responsible and varied task in the logistics environment of an internationally growing company that is one of the market leaders in the industry.
If you are looking for a challenging position in a successful company, we look forward to receiving your application in English.
Contact: Mr Alex Herreboudt, General Manager, ALFRED TALKE Logistic Services Qatar, Alex.Herreboudt@talke.com